Get good with Susy, fast
The bad part about Susy? It can be too flexible.
There is so much going on that it becomes confusing and overwhelming for beginners. The quickest way to master it, is to learn from someone who knows the ins and outs of Susy.
Unfortunately, it’s rare to find in-depth tutorials and resources about Susy. It was even harder when I started over a year ago. I spent countless hours poring over documentation, testing mixins and functions and trying out examples just to get a solid understanding of how everything worked.
You don’t have to do that. I complied everything I know about Susy into Learning Susy. And I know that it’ll help you reduce your learning curve.
Here are some things you’ll learn:
- How to make a responsive layout with Susy
- How to configure Susy settings to get your layout
- How to use functions and mixins to make your code much cleaner
- How to use other frameworks and still use Susy for its grids and flexibility.
- How to combine Susy with CSS knowledge to solve real world layout problems.
- and much more…
This book will teach you everything you need to know about creating layouts with Susy.
After going through the book and videos, you’ll never have to pore over the documentation or spend hours searching through Stackoverflow to figure out how to make Susy work ever again.
Grab 7 Free Chapters
These 7 chapters will help you walk you through how to setup a Susy project and teach you how to make a real-world layout you can use for your projects.
It’s completely free, and a great introduction to Susy.